Cisco 350 CBS350-24P-4X Ethernet Switch
24 Ports – Manageable – 2 Layer Supported – Modular – 34.53 W Power Consumption – 195 W PoE Budget – Optical Fiber, Twisted Pair – PoE Ports – Rack-mountable – Lifetime Limited Warranty
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches, part of the Cisco Business line of network solutions, is a portfolio of affordable managed switches that provides a critical building block for any small office network. Intuitive dashboard simplifies network setup, and advanced features accelerate digital transformation, while pervasive security protects business critical transactions. The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the ideal combination of affordability and capabilities for small office and helps you create a more efficient, better-connected workforce.
The Cisco Business 350 Series Switches is a family of fixed-configuration managed Ethernet switches. Models are available with 8 to 48 ports of Gigabit Ethernet connectivity and Gigabit or 10-Gigabit uplinks, providing optimal flexibility to create exactly the right building block for small office networks. However, unlike other small business switching solutions that provide managed network capabilities only in the costliest models, all Cisco Business 350 Series Switches support the advanced security management capabilities and network features you need to support enterprise-class data, voice, security, and wireless technologies. At the same time, these switches are simple to deploy and configure, allowing you to take advantage of the managed network services your business needs.
Whether you need a basic high-performance network to connect employee computers or a solution to deliver data, voice, and video services, the Cisco 350 Business Series Switches offer a solution to meet your needs. Possible deployment scenarios include:
- Small Office Networking: The versatility and affordability of the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide an ideal enterprise-class networking foundation for small offices with limited IT support and budget.
- Secure Office Connectivity: Cisco Business 350 Series Switches can simply and securely connect employees working in small offices with each other and with all of the servers, printers, and other networking devices they use. High performance and reliable connectivity help speed file transfers and data processing, improve network uptime, and keep your employees connected and productive.
- Unified Communications: As a managed network solution, the Cisco Business 350 Series Switches provide the performance and advanced traffic-handling intelligence you need to deliver all communications and data over a single network. Cisco offers a complete portfolio of IP telephony and other unified communications products designed for businesses. Cisco Business 350 Series Switches have been rigorously tested to help ensure easy integration and full compatibility with these and other products, providing a complete business solution.
- Highly Secure Guest Connectivity: Cisco Business 350 Series Switches let you extend highly secure network connectivity to guests in a variety of settings, such as a hotel, an office waiting room, or any other area open to nonemployee users. Using powerful but easy-to-configure security and traffic segmentation capabilities, you can isolate your vital business traffic from guest services and keep guests’ network sessions private from each other.
- 350 CBS350-24P-4X Ethernet Switch
- Power Cord
- Mounting Kit
- Quick Start Guide